Admissions step by step
In order to successfully complete the admission process on terms applicable to foreigners, please read the following step-by-step guide:
1. Register in the On-line registration system
Create an account and fill in the forms in the On-line registration system with your basic personal data
2. Submit the required documents
- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Diploma should be legalized or given an apostille. Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma
- Certified translation of the documents to the English language done by a sworn translator
- Document certifying the knowledge of English
You can submit your documents in the On-line registration system
3. Wait for a decision on admission
The documents you submit must undergo verification. Once they are verified positively, you will receive a decision on admission to studies. In the case we need more documents from you, we will contact you.
You may collect your decision on admission personally in the International Relation Office or we can send it to you by post/ e-mail.
Creating an account in the On-line registration system is your first and necessary step of the admissions procedure.
If you run into any problems regarding your documents, please do not hesitate to contact the International Relation Office – we will guide you and assist you.
Registration of foreigners
After setting up the account and registering for studies, foreigners are required to pay a recruitment fee of 20 euros to account number 98 2490 0005 0000 4600 7337 5379, for cross-border settlements, use the IBAN account number and the BIC Bank code. IBAN number for this account: PL98 2490 0005 0000 4600 7337 5379; Alior Bank SA, BIC (SWIFT): ALBPPLPW. In the title of the transfer, please write: recruitment fee, name and surname.